The edge of the canvas // The pallete of colors after the painting
"Since dedicating myself to getting into “superhero shape,” several articles regarding my weight have been brought to my attention. Claims have been made that I’ve been on a strict workout routine regulated by co-stars, whipped into shape by trainers I’ve never met, eating sprouted grains I can’t pronounce and ultimately losing 14 pounds off my 5’3” frame. Losing 14 pounds out of necessity in order to live a healthier life is a huge victory. I’m a petite person to begin with, so the idea of my losing this amount of weight is utter lunacy. If I were to lose 14 pounds, I’d have to part with both arms. And a foot. I’m frustrated with the irresponsibility of tabloid media who sell the public ideas about what we should look like and how we should get there."
Scarlett Johansson for the Huffington Post [x]
More of her brilliant articles can be found here.
Just got these in the mail.
Whoops. I own 5 twiabp patches now.
Today I came across a wi-fi connection called ‘Hogwarts’
I decided I would hack my first wi-fi
I put in ‘alohomora’
Eyes, nose, mouth, head, hands, ears and folds reference drawing tutorials.
i think your nose is bleeding // the front bottoms
i want what we had, just wanna feel it with someone else.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via adrians)